WHEN TO UNDERGO TOOTH EXTRACTION?
- Tooth should be extracted only when it is not possible to save with root canal treatment.
- Severely damaged or grossly carious teeth.
- Fractured teeth.
- Mobile teeth.
- Teeth which interfere with placement of a prosthetic tooth replacement.
- Wisdom tooth which causes severe and recurrent pain and/or swelling in the area of eruption.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR TOOTH EXTRACTION?
- Here at Happy dental clinic, tooth extraction is done totally in a painless manner.
- Both topical and local anaesthesia are given for complete comfort of the patients.
- Every necessary precautions are taken for maintaining 100% sterilization and disinfection.
- Tooth extraction is done in an atraumatic way.
- Wisdom tooth extractions are also done here with the best patient comfort and satisfaction.
- Even after tooth extraction, necessary tooth replacements are done with dental implants, fixed partial denture, removable partial denture, complete denture according to the requirement and the best treatment indicated for the patient.